The M1941 miltary tent stove is known to be durable and long-lasting by military and private citizens alike. At its normal heat output of 35,000 BTUs, this oil stove provides sufficient heat for a large tent. It may also work for your garage, workshop, or small cabin but keep in mind that proper ventilation and maintenance is critical with oil stoves. Disassembles for portability.
M1941 Military Tent Stove Features
- Material: Steel
- Heat Output: 35,000 BTUs
- Width: approx. 16″ dia.
- Height: 17-1/4″ (not including stovepipe)
- Top opening: 9″ dia.
- Bottom opening: 7″ w x 3-1/2" h
- Condition: Brand new from old stock. (May have storage wear.)
- Weight: Approx. 54 lbs
Oil Stove/Heater Components
- Stove/Heater Body (top and bottom halves)
- Oil burner with all parts
- 6 Stovepipe sections (4″ dia. x 24″)
- Technical manual
Note: Fuel can and fuel can tripod are not included.
Fuel Options for M1941 (Type II) Oil
- Diesel Oil
- Light Fuel Oil
Product: Portable, Radiant Space Heater
Model: M1941, Type II for liquid fuel
NSN: 4520-00-927-4214 (FSN 4520-927-4214)