These insulated bib overalls are rugged, protective, and warm. They were designed to stand up to the demanding environments encountered by vehicle crews and flight operations personnel across the US military forces. And now they can do the same for you! The quilted nylon lining and batting insulation ensure reliable warmth while the fire-resistant shell safeguards against sparks and other hazards.
Intended for wear over other garments in extreme cold conditions, these overalls feature a zipper from crotch to chest as well as zippered side closures for easy on and off access. Elasticized suspenders with loop closure allow a customized fit while the ankles have both elastic and adjustable drawcords to seal out the elements.
With six convenient zippered slash pockets, there's ample storage for essential gear. Two pockets are located on the thighs with two more placed along the calves and two at the waist. The seat, knees, and inside ankles are double reinforced to withstand repeated wear. Very versatile for work or play — we’ve heard they make good ski bibs.
Insulated Bib Overalls Feature
- Outer Shell: Fire-resistant Aramid oxford cloth in US Army green 106
- Lining: Quilted lining with batting
- Shoulder Straps: Adjustable elastic with hook loop and button
- Front: Zipper closure
- Pockets: Zippered slash-style, one on each front waist/hip, each outer thigh, and each outer calf (6 total)
- Leg Adjustment: Zipper and drawcord at bottom
- Reinforcement: Areas prone to wear are reinforced at inside ankles, seat and inner thighs, and knees
- Special Features: Drop seat
US Military Product Name: Mounted Crewmen’s and Aircrewmen’s Overalls
Manufactured by: Carter Industries
NSNs of Sizes:
- Large/Short: 8415-01-111-5029
- Large/Long: 8415-01-111-5031
- X-Large/Regular: 8415-01-111-5032
- X-Large/Long: 8415-01-111-5033