The U.S. Army calls this a Wet Weather Poncho Liner but where’s the fun in that? Soldiers call this a ‘Woobie’ and you will too! It was originally designed to to attach to its matching poncho for added warmth and protection from rain — and snapped together, they can even be used as a sleeping bag. But woobies are so much more versatile than that!
Army Woobie Blankets Are Great For
- Using as a sleeping bag liner
- Picnics at the park
- Stowing as an emergency blanket in your car or truck
- Warming up your dog (you may not ever get it back)
- Kids that like to build forts (and their parents too!)
- Staying warm on the bleachers at a football game
- Creating quick shade or shelter from rain
- Anytime, anywhere you need a little extra warmth in cool temperatures
Army Poncho Liners Feature
- Color/Pattern: ACU Digital Camouflage
- Outer Shell: 100% Nylon
- Batting: 100% Polyester
- Size: Approx. 63″ x 84″
Since these poncho liners were used in the field, they are slightly faded but are otherwise in good condition. They were made in the USA by various manufacturers so yours might have a slightly different label than the one in our product photo.
Let us know how you use yours… we’d love to hear your story!