The U.S. Army calls this a Wet Weather Poncho Liner but where’s the fun in that? Soldiers call it a ‘Woobie’ and you will too! It was originally designed to to attach to its matching poncho for added warmth and protection from rain — and snapped together, they can even be used as a sleeping bag. But woobies are so much more versatile than that!
Army Woobie Blankets Are Great For
- Using as a sleeping bag liner
- Picnics at the park
- Stowing as an emergency blanket in your car or truck
- Warming up your dog (you may not ever get it back)
- Kids that like to build forts (and their parents too!)
- Staying warm on the bleachers at a football game
- Creating quick shade or shelter from rain
- Anytime, anywhere you need a little extra warmth in cool temperatures
- Let us know how you use yours… we’d love to hear your story!
Army Poncho Liners Feature
- Color/Pattern: ACU Digital Camouflage
- Outer Shell: 100% Nylon
- Batting: 100% Polyester
- Size: Approx. 63″ x 84″