Experience the warmest mittens for extreme cold while shoveling snow, ice fishing, snowmobiling, or working outdoors. Used in the field by our army troops down to 14°F (–10°C) and below.
In addition to the toasty quilted liners, the backs of the mittens feature thick wool pile to warm your face in frigid conditions. The extended, canvas cuffs include straps to customize your fit to better keep out cold winds and snow.
These mittens were designed to be worn over trigger finger wool mitten inserts which are not included but you can easily use your own favorite wool gloves or mittens instead. And don’t forget to attach your mittens to the included harness so you don’t lose them when not in use.
Best Extreme Cold Mittens Feature
- Outer Shell: Wind- and water-resistant cotton/nylon canvas (ACU pattern)
- Palm & Thumb Front: Deerskin leather
- Back of Hand: 100% knitted wool pile (brown)
- Extended Cuff: 2 adjustable harness straps on back for custom fit
- Cuff Snaps: Mittens can be snapped together when not in use
- Liner: Nylon quilted with 100% Polyester fiberfill attaches to shell with 4 snaps (green), removable for drying
- Harness: Suspension cord and breast strap
Used, in good condition and may have writing on the leather palms.
NSN: 8415-01-527-2767 (large)