This Eureka 4-season tent was designed for the U.S. military to sleep four soldiers in the worst climates. It’s easy setup makes it perfect all year long — not just for extreme cold weather tent camping! Used and in good condition.
Extreme Cold Weather Tent Kit
- Tent Body & Vestibule: Flame-retardant, tough 70D, 98P polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon
- 2 Entrances: Large drop-down doors with 40D nylon ‘no-see-um’ mesh windows to keep out annoying dust and tiny insects
- 2 Rain Flys: Same flame-retardant material as tent
- Woodland Camo
- Reversible Arctic White/Blackout
- Frame/Poles: Easy shock corded, cold weather, black anodized aluminum frame (.355″ dia.)
- Maintenance/Field Repair Kit: (may not be fully equipped)
- Original storage boxes
- Note: Stakes not included.
US Military Performance Requirements for ECWT*
- Climate: Operates between –25°F and +125°F
- Wind: Withstands 50 mph steady winds with gusts to 65 mph
- Rain: Repels wind-driven rain at 2″ per hour with 20 mph winds
- Snow: Minimum snow load of 4 lbs per sq. ft
Eureka Military Tent Specifications
- Style: Freestanding, pole-supported tent with bathtub-style floor
- Interior Height: 54″ (±1″)
- Floor Space: 64 sq. ft main tent plus 30 sq. ft of additional gear storage in vestibule
- Weight: 36 lbs (includes tent, 2 rain flys, frame, and repair kit)
- Click here for Eureka’s original spec sheet.
*E.C.W.T stands for Extreme Cold Weather Tent