The new Wildland Tactical Firefighter blends the lightweight and supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of an NFPA-certified boot.
- Fire-resistant, durable, smooth-out leather and a breathable mesh lining
- Handcrafted on Portland, Oregon, with a reinforced opanka-stitch construction that provides a superior bond between the upper and outsole.
- Durable, Vibram S587 outsole is specially designed for oil-and-slip-resistant traction over rugged and high-angle terrain
- Electrical Hazard Protection meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards
- Vibram S587 Fire and Ice Outsole maintains traction in extreme cold and hot environments
- Ortholite footbed
- Steel shank
- Non-waterproof lining
- Mesh liner
- Made in USA
- Danner style #18504
Fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Has a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, ideal for those needing high mileage performance. Recommend women order 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.