A classic logger without the classic logger weight. The Danner Logger was created to bring a new level of lightweight comfort and flexibility to the traditional logger platform.
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper: We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Shank: Bi Fit Board. By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- 90º heel: Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Outsole: Vibram® 360° Logger
Provides substantial edging and superior traction.
- Stitchdown Construction:Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- Fit: Designed for the heel fit of a logger outsole, the 607 is an industry standard and is made true to size. The relatively broad and deep toe box area gives more volume in the forefoot and toe.
- Style: 15431
- Weight: 70 oz per pair
- Color black
Limited quantity. Call or email to check availability if ordering more than one pair.