The Steel Yard work boot blends Danner's legend durability with game-changing comfort and a variety of performance features to meet the demands of every job across the site.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry. 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Steel Toe. Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning with underfoot venting for maximum airflow.
- Outsole: Danner Steel Yard Outsole. An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole featuring angled lugs and a defined heel for versatile traction on any jobsite.
- Goodyear Welt Construction. Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole to the upper of the boot.
- Fit: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Style: 12531
- Weight: 70 oz per pair
- Color: brown
Limited quantity. Call or email to check availability if ordering more than one pair.