Lifting Cargo Net Features
- Scuff Pad Size: 48″ x 48″
- Web Legs: 5 legs on each side (20 total), 1-3/4″ x 60″ with D-ring at top
- Color: Olive drab
- Material: Triple-stitched, heavy-weight cotton or nylon duck and webbing (your choice)
- Max. Dimensions: 48″ x 48″ x 48″
- Load Capacity: Up to 2,200 lbs
How to Load the Cargo Net for Lifting Pallets
- Center a pallet on the scuff pad.
- Load the pallet up to 48″ tall.
- Pull up all four triangular cargo net sides to the top.
- Secure all the web straps on each edge and the top corners.
Civilian Uses for These Cargo Nets
- Securing stored equipment
- Packing and moving
- Farms and ranches
- Rigging companies
- Picking up shrinkwrapped pallets at warehouses
- One guy said he made a giant hammock out of it!
While in good condition, this cargo lifting net is used. Since the military decommissioned it, we assume it is no longer flight-worthy. Therefore, this net/sling does not include these components from the original mil specs required for sling loading: Four 24″ suspension web straps, sling leg, apex fitting, medium clevis, 1/4″ cotton webbing, or nylon cording.
Note: The third photo illustrates this cargo net with a canvas pallet cover which is not included with this product. This cargo net works without or without the canvas cover depending on your needs. If you want both, you can purchase the cargo net with the canvas cover instead.
These cargo nets are unmarked. The NSN is probably #1670-00-587-3421 but we don’t know for sure.