The Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boot is a Berry Compliant Coyote Brown boot that stands up to tough conditions and is comfortable to wear.
This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance.
Drainage vents with advanced S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly in these military boots.
The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear, and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™. The stretch LYCRA® tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit.
This tactical boot has a Vibram® sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Lycra Tongue
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out
- 8″ high
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield