Go from work to trail in the Georgia Boot Eagle Trail waterproof work boot. Built with a cement construction, this waterproof hiker style work boot is incredibly lightweight and flexible with lots of comfort features.
This 6" work boot features a black and grey full-grain leather upper, dual functioning hardware, and a molded collar for added comfort. It comes with two pairs of laces in red and black.
Equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System, this work boot is guaranteed to keep water and muck out when working in wet conditions. The interior lined with a soft mesh material. The AMP LT memory foam insole is removable.
A fiberglass shank cushioning EVA midsole, and Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole make up the foundation of this boot. The outsole features a multi-directional grip tread pattern and is heat, chemical, abrasion, oil and slip resisting. This hiker work boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Molded collar for superior comfort
- Color black charcoal
- Style #GB00399