These folding military stretchers were originally manufactured for the Federal Civil Defense Administration (FCDA) which operated from 1951 to 1958. They are still stored in their original wooden crates (not included with purchase). They are the same style used in MASH units so they are perfect for collectors and historical reenactments. They are also great to have on hand for emergencies.
FCDA Military Stretchers Feature
- Bed: 21″ x 74″, heavy olive green canvas
- Poles: 90″ long, aluminum with wooden handles
- Braces Locked: Canvas taut for transport
- Braces Unlocked: Stretcher folds to 7″ x 7″ x 90″
- Support: 4 metal feet for setting stretcher down
- Large “FCDA” stamped on back of canvas
Manufactured by: The Automotive Prod. & Mfg Co.