The Crucial, a hiking-inspired work boot that keeps you light on your feet and stands up to the demands of the job. Built on our Terra Force Next platform, the Crucial provides stability, comfort and responsiveness underfoot. A waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry and comfortable on muddy work sites and rainy-day service calls.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper. To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX. 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Footbed: Removable Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole. This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Outsole: Vibram® Crucial. This non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior traction in all conditions with a low-profile 90 degree heel.
- TERRA FORCE NEXT Platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight.
- Fit: Fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Style: 15862
- Weight: 61 oz per pair
- Color: brown
- Toe: Plain toe
- Non insulated