The Powderhorn is the intersection of knowledge gleaned from decades of building premium high country boots and the performance strength of today's leading technology. The result is a boot ready to get you there and back for years to come.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper. To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Liner: 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Footbed: OrthoLite
Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Shank: Bi Fit Board
By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Outsole: Danner® Powderhorn
Multi-directional lug pattern is a modern take on the traditional bob outsole and performs best in mud, dirt and loose uneven terrain in variable weather conditions.
- A patterning of multi-density foam eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
- Fit: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Style #43143
- Weight 69 oz per pair
- 400g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Color Brown
Limited quantity. Call or email to check availability if ordering more than one pair.