Specifically designed for the North American climate, ICEBEAR (STP) is made with comfort and superior performance in mind. Featuring abrasion-resistant materials, the lightweight series offers maximum durability - making ICEBEAR (STP) key for protection and safety in all seasons.
- Waterproof Level: B-Tek™ Dry Waterproof. An impervious to water technology, offering the maximum level of wet protection. Baffin's highest level of waterproofing ensures that your footwear protects from the elements whether mountaintop or lakeside.
- Cold Comfort Rating: Tundra rated for frozen or snow-covered terrain.
- Electric Shock Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Height: 15.50″
- External Forefoot Width: 5.00″
- External Length: 12.50″
- Weight of Pair: 9.46 lbs
- Lightweight abrasion resistant Thermal Polyurethane (TPU) moulded boot
- Thermal Polyurethane (TPU) compound is cold crack resistant
- Wide fit through the calf and foot
- Composite Safety Toe and Plate
- Polar Rubber® outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Oil and acid resistant rubber outsole provides superior traction
- Lug outsole design provides added traction
- GelFlex anti-fatigue midsole for shock absorption and rebounding
- Anti-fatigue insole
- Tested in accorance to Z195-14 for Coeffiency of Friction (COF) on Quarry tile/stainless steel/wet and dry surfaces, at room temperature and cold climate conditions
- Polyurethane (PU) insulation for thermal regulation
Email or call before ordering more than one to ensure availability