The Alpha Military Spec M-65 Field Coat (or jacket) has been the workhorse of american infantry outerwear for the past 3 decades.
- Nyco M-65
- Outer shell 50% Cotton/50% Nylon Sateen
- 225 lb breaking strength
- Wind resistant
- Water repellent
- Cuffs with velcro for attaching gloves for complete coverage of hands
- 139 separate sewing operations go into making the M-65 Bi-swing back permits free range of movement
- Hanging pockets with snap fastener closures
- Bellows breast pockets
- Buttons for liner attachment
- Waist, hood and bottom drawcord
- Heavy brass-zippered front closure with snap fasteners
- Concealed hood
This field coat is often referred to as the "M-65 field jacket by Alpha Industries", the "Alpha M-65 field jacket", or just plain "Alpha jacket". Coat or jacket, it’s still great outerwear!