The Georgia Boot AMP LT composite toe waterproof low heel logger combines rugged durability and performance with supreme comfort. The upper is constructed from black full-grain leather and milled brass hardware that extends the life of your laces. The kiltie stops twigs and brush from getting caught up in your laces but can be removed to look more like a traditional work boot. The heel-stabilizing Counter Lock prevents heel slippage and dually acts as a boot kick off.
The Georgia Boot Waterproof System keeps water out when working in wet conditions, so you can get through your day's work without battling soggy feet. A soft, high-performance mesh covers the waterproofing membrane and lines the inside of the boot. The removable AMP LT insole features memory foam cushioning over a shock absorbing polyurethane base, further ensuring a comfortable all-day wear.
This logger boot has an Ergo-Fit composite toe cap, designed to give your toes more range of motion while providing protection outlined by ASTM F2413 protective toe standards. Additionally, this boot meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards.
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, the AMP LT logger boots features a double-ribbed steel shank, an EVA midsole and ruggedly durable oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- 1" heel
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Style #GB00272