Smokejumpers and other wildland firefighters depend on their boots to perform in the most dangerous and demanding conditions. Danner's boots do just that. Danner makes the toughest, safest, most comfortable boot that human hands could make. We use Vibram Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex stitching, and fire-retardant leather. This boot is designed for exceptional comfort, fit, and durability.
- Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8 oz leather is the most ruged, toughest leather we've ever put on a boot.
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Nomex fire resistant triple stitching for superior endurance.
- Vibram 360 degree Fire logger outsole compound designed for fire and abrasion resistance and provide substantial edging and superior traction.
- Steel shank.
- 10″ height for ultimate support and stability.
- Made in the USA with US and imported components.
- Style 18102