The Danner Corvallis is built by hand. This ensures uncompromised quality for the craftsman who wear them. This boot offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots. It feels more like an athletic shoed than a work boot! Features:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable- even in extreme conditions.
- Rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability.
- Terra Force X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas.
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit.
- 5″ height
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical sock resistant soles and heels.
- UPC: 098397468985